Cross Country Schooling is Open April 1st – August 20th, 2020
We are asking that riders pay in advance online through PayPal or Venmo. The barn is closed! Call or text to set up an appointment. There is a schooling show jumping course set that people can school for an additional $10 or $35 if you only wish to show jump.
The cross country course is open whenever the footing is dry. Please reach out to us to set up schooling dates.
Keep dogs on leashes at all times. Clean up after horses in parking lot (wheelbarrows and pitchforks available in the barn near payment box).
To set up schooling please contact Kelly Coile (609) 923-7847 via text or phone call with date, time, and number of riders. You can also email email@example.com.
Things you need to know:
- $60 Schooling fee for each horse and rider combination *new price for 2020*
- Please close any gates you open! Horses may be turned out in fields with cross country jumps during or after your schooling session.
- Download and fill out the Flora Lea Waiver and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive to school. Please include your name in the subject line. Thank you for your help as we go paperless!
- You must bring a ground person or instructor
- Flora Lea has instructors who would be available to teach your cross country lesson, just let us know to set up a time!
- We can also arrange a ground person for a fee if you cannot bring your own.
- If you have special requests please let us know. We will do our very best to accommodate your needs. Let us know if you need to school water, combinations, or any other specifics.