- Schooling over the course will be available 6/30, 8/18 and 9/16. Courses will be flagged and decorated. Please register via text or email 609-923-7847/ firstname.lastname@example.org (number of horses and level).
- Please email entries to email@example.com or mail entries to: Kelly Coile at 21 Branin Road, Medford, NJ
- Note: You will not receive your ride times unless you have paid in full, completed the entry form, and have signed the Flora Lea Farm waiver.
- Closing date Monday before show
- Times posted to website Thursday before show
Payment is available thru PayPal with a $4.00 convenience fee unless paying with “Friends and Family”.
Please be sure to include the riders first and last name when paying via PayPal or your entry will not be accepted. Entry form is still required in addition to payment.
Show Photographer: http://www.akdragoophoto.com/
Complete Entry: Entry Form, Waiver, Payment and Coggins
Only complete entries will be given ride times
- YEH $115, plus a USEA, $125 entry fee, Beginner Novice thru Training, $100 Intro and Starter, Preliminary dressage and stadium also available to create PT round or combined test.
- Riders may opt for a combined test style for $40 a phase and/or mixing of levels. Only riders competing in the same level for all 3 phases will be eligible for prizes.
- Dressage test: 2022 USEA Eventing tests and 2019 USDF test B for Intro
Unrecognized levels offered:
Introductory: Crossrails for SJ, XC optional logs or just flags, Dressage: 2019 Intro Test B (Walk/Trot)
Starter: Fences up to 2’3. Dressage: 2022 USEA Starter Test
Beginner Novice: Fences up to 2’7. Dressage: Beginner Novice Test A
Novice: Fences up to 2’11. Dressage: Novice Test A
Training: Fences up to 3’3. Dressage: Training Test A
Training/Prelim: This level will include Preliminary dressage and show jumping, and training level cross country. Dressage: Prelim Test A
Consider joining the Unrecognized Horse Trial Area 2 group on Facebook click here